Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Share

X :  Hey, you don't seem to be upbeat . What's wrong ?
Y : Nothing much.  Few confusions. 
X : Oh.. share them with me. You'll feel better .
Y : Ah I don't think that's a good idea.
X : Hey why ! You don't trust me ?
Y:  It's not about that.. It'll increase the confusions. I'll have to start thinking about how you'd react about it all . And me .
X : Ah well ..  I wouldn't judge you because you shared stuff .
Y : What'd that mean ? You wouldn't listen ?
X : I would. I surely would. I meant, you sharing your confusions with me will not affect my communication with you. Atleast not negatively.
Y : That means you'd listen. But you wouldn't think anything about it at all. Just listen and forget.  Is that even possible ?
X : Hey hey no ! I will listen and I will certainly think about it .. But ..
Y : When you think,  won't you form or revise opinions about me and  things related to me ?
X : I might . But I won't let that affect ... Hmmm...
Y : Okay so then you will listen, think and form opinions. But you wouldn't share it with me because I'll listen, think and in turn form opinions! 
X : :)
Y : :)

7 comments:

Nagesh said...

Y is very sensible :)

loop said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loop said...

hey Nag :) nice to see you ..
@ comment..
Apparently yeah.. Perhaps :)

AjAy said...

Phew!
Now I get the picture as to why "Y" is so confused!!

Susheel Sandeep said...

ha ha ha...
Even then I think X would have thought and formed opinions about Y! :D

loop said...

@ Ajay
Hehe ! Perhaps with a hope to get it all clear ?

@Susheel
Yeah you and Y think alike then :P

adwait said...

he he .. that's so recursive !!