Saturday, September 13, 2008

Perspectives

So this is a multi angular love/crush/infatuation story ..
A, B, C, D are friends. Of a different kind. They don't know each other that well and all. But they are apparently close friends.
--
A :
I like B now . Probably its just a deep crush. But it feels like I want B now !
B mostly doesn't like me. Atleast not in that way. B still talks a lot to me. B probably still wants some other E .
C, I guess, likes me now . I used to long for C quite sometime back. Then C wanted D. And I warned C repeatedly that D wasn't probably very right for C. Now apparently C thinks the same. And C 's interest in me has grown significantly after C has come to know about the talks between me and B.
D is almost like me. D used to be worried about everything about C. But now D longs for C so much. D is also unhappy that C isnt the same anymore. D is adorable actually.
Btw, B and D share a platonic relationship.
I am supposed to be having an affair with some F. F is blissfully unaware of all my other gory tales. And I am not sure if I want to end it.
----
B:
I liked E. I probably still like E. E sort of turned me down. But I don't know if I should still think about E.
I don't know what A has in mind about me. Sometimes I feel A likes me. I don't know if I feel good about it . I am not sure if I like A and all that. Actually A is irritating. I do talk a lot to A :)
I don't know much about C. C seems cool . However C appears to be all worked up because of me and A talking. C is perhaps interested in A. But C is supposed to be interested in D . I am not very sure . Haven't heard anything about that from C or D. {You know my source :) }
And D . D is really sweet and I like D a lot ! I know D likes me a lot too . Though D hasn't spoken a word about C to me, we are quite close.
Btw me and D share a platonic relationship.
A is supposed to end an affair with some F . I think A will.
--
C :
I don't know why I am behaving this way with A . I think I like A. But I think A doesn't like me . A and B probably like each other now. They talk so much afterall ! Though both of them , sort of, denied (not clearly, cos I did not ask clearly) anything between them, I feel jealous !
Maybe I want to talk more to A.
I don't know much about B. Have heard about B from A and D. B seems okay . But these days I don't like B that much because B talks too much to A .
I had a deep crush/infatuation on D sometime back. But it has withered for some reason. And now I don't know how to handle it .
Maybe that is why I am trying to hold on to A to get away from D . But D has come to take it seriously. D is very nice actually. I don't know why I lost the initial interest !
Btw B and D share a platonic relationship.
A was involved with some F. A doesn't speak about it anymore.
--
D:
A is like how I want to be and how I dont't want to be. Sometimes me and A talk so much that I feel A is the most closest to me in this world. But I don't like A in so many things. I think A likes B and B also somewhat likes A. But internally I feel B should not like A . A is not alright for B !
I like B a lot ! We are very close. Though I don't talk about my personal confusions to B, I feel happy about our relationship. I feel very bad when B doesn't talk properly with me :(
And C . C was a big shock in my life. C had given me a feeling that C is interested a lot in me some time back. But somehow things don't seem the same way now. I have started liking C but don't know what C has in mind . I don't know how B would react to this . B will also probably like the idea. I feel scared to talk such stuff to B.
However A is very helpful and supportive in this whole matter :)
Btw me and B share a platonic relationship.
A was involved with some F. A doesn't speak about it anymore.
--

Awefully long non sense post ! Inspiration is heavily drawn from real life characters ;) The story however is fictional {if someone gets the "story" that is ;) }

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

--
F:
I am supposed to be in a relationship with A. At least A says so. But I am not really sure if I am. Maybe it is because we are so far away from each other. Although A doesn't say much, I think life there is very complicated. There is a big alphabet soup and I can't help but feel that I am a part of it. A has brought up B, C, D, (and E, I guess!!) in one of our late-night drunken lusty conversations. I must admit I never had any platonic thoughts about A, and now for B, C and D, from the way A mentioned them. I understand that is why A feels we are having an affair, because non-platonic thoughts without an affair is so wrong! But I think they all feel that way about each other, but they all try so hard to fight it.

For me, all this is just a way to fight the loneliness here. While I am stationed on Lunar Battle Station fighting the Inter-Galactic Invaders trying to destroy our planet and everyone else trying to seek means for survival, I am sure A,B,C,D(and E??) are themselves concerned with very important issues right now.

loop said...

@ Vipin
A totally different perspective that was :P
Of some F that I dont know, though!

Hehe... Though the F that I know would think "I am sure A,B,C,D(and E??) are themselves concerned with very important issues right now."

Muchadoabouteverything said...

ahem... ;)

loop said...

@ Chaya...
Did the post make any sense ;)

Muchadoabouteverything said...

well i should think so...sounds rather familiar :P

loop said...

@ Chaya..
ahha! really ? :)
now i m curious :P

Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is even now a suspect as you did in the downgrade delivery of this beg www.google.com/ie?as_q=newlive all media fixer pro 9.02 ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you partake of the black methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg