Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sand and stones

All that I was, when I did not want to be what I was , seems to be wantable now. Call it life coming one full circle ? Not so soon probably. They say, giving up is the most easiest thing to do. Probably true in a relative sense. But giving up is not a solution indeed. Sometimes we just don't need solutions, we just need some transient peace, a feeling that things will get better tomorrow.. That we are not lost, at least not totally, and that we will find our goals and meet them or that we will still be good without having goals ... That people who we care about, will think about us the way we want them to and that people about, whom we have stopped caring about, would understand it and that we are right in what we decided about, whom to care about and not ..

They say, life is simple and beautiful ! Why would they ? Life is rife with events which are always changing shades...blue --blue-black--royal-- navy-- turquoise ? What did they say about the vibrant colors and all that ? Did they mean anything or did they just let these expressions afloat ? After so much ado about life what is it that we get ? They also say introspection brings in some salutary changes .. Maybe it does ...And I read somewhere...'Maybe' is a nice word!

This wont go for long.. All struggles will end ...sometimes nicely sometimes not so nicely...but they end and that is probably the only solace.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes, giving up is the hardest thing to do..

AjAy said...

@Indira
"I am not what I think I am, neither am I what you think I am. I am what I think, you think I am."
Also life, I feel, is all about making choices. You choose life to be simple and beautiful, it will be, else....

@Piyush,
Very true man...:)

loop said...

Piyush,
yeah giving up is not easy, neither is holding things together when everything goes against your way.. isnt it ?

Ajay,
its not just about choosing to think about life in one way or the other.. You cant turn a blind eye to the realities of life and still call life as simple and beautiful :)

rakesh said...

one should live by one's own rules.

rakesh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
loop said...

yeah rakesh, it would be best if everything fitted into our rules! But sadly it doesnt..