Saturday, January 19, 2008

Bizzare

There are times in life when I feel that things are happening too fast that I am not able to react to events in a proper way! The time is just flying, events happening at a maddening pace for which I am not sure if am equipped to face them, things happening as though I have no control whatsoever on them. Sometimes feel scary about it.
Definitely not that I am unhappy about such times. AM happy that there is no time to feel bored or anything like that. But on the same breath, I am not even able to enjoy the happiness fully because I am not aware if the path that I am in would give me happiness!
A very bizzare feeling.

1 comment:

AjAy said...

Happy times and bygone days are never lost.......
In truth, they grow more wonderful within the heart that keeps them!!
:)